Photo by Maxim Ilyahov @Unsplash
The evolution of technology has shifted from the classroom setting to eLearning, and now to mLearning or mobile learning. So why this shift?
Let’s look at some mobile statistics and trends:
- 86% of email users access their email accounts via mobile devices
- Consumers spend over five hours a day on their smartphones
- Around 70% of web traffic is generated by mobile devices
- 49.6% of emails opened in the US were on a smartphone
- Mobile video consumption rises by 100% every year
So, as you can see, more and more people rely on their mobile devices for their day-to-day interactions. And, if you aren’t using mLearning within your training program, you should.