Have you seen all those English-speaking movies where characters kiss each other after the famous countdown? Well, it is a long-held tradition that dates back to ancient Rome as some historians say. The Romans knew how to party, and would throw a big celebration every year called the Festival of Saturnalia. Presumably, a lot of debauchery and kissing would happen, and this tradition filtered down to the rest of Europe. But there are other theories, check them out in the following link.
- How to make compliance training engagingPhoto by Krakenimages @Unsplash Mandatory compliance training has a bad reputation—it’s seen as boring and often nothing more than a tick-box exercise to sit through in a lecture or click […]
- Top tips to embrace employee feedbackPhoto by Jon Tyson @Unsplash There is a certain stigma associated with feedback for many of us. We might be the first to admit our own shortcomings, but it’s different […]
- The metaverse in eLearningPhoto by UK Black Tech @Unsplash When Mark Zuckerberg announced Facebook’s rebranding to Meta, the term metaverse became a buzzword overnight. In addition to generating excitement, this concept has garnered […]
- Rethinking eLearning!Photo by WebFactory Ltd @Unsplash Your operational leaders are desperate. They’re desperate for impactful learning initiatives; desperate to get employees to be more effective in their roles; desperate to have […]
- It’s good to laugh whilst learningPhoto by Priscilla Du Preez @Unsplash The phrase “bring your whole self to work” has perhaps been overused over the past few years across management meetings, networking events, and even […]