As opposed to a procrastinator, who might leave an inbox full of emails untouched until the next day, a precrastinator would read and respond to each of them first thing in the morning. Even if they know most of the emails are unimportant, they would choose to clear them off as soon as possible. In some cases, this can mean depleting the precious energy they might need for a more urgent task later on. Then, what should we do?
- How to make compliance training engagingPhoto by Krakenimages @Unsplash Mandatory compliance training has a bad reputation—it’s seen as boring and often nothing more than a tick-box exercise to sit through in a lecture or click… Leer más: How to make compliance training engaging
- Top tips to embrace employee feedbackPhoto by Jon Tyson @Unsplash There is a certain stigma associated with feedback for many of us. We might be the first to admit our own shortcomings, but it’s different… Leer más: Top tips to embrace employee feedback
- The metaverse in eLearningPhoto by UK Black Tech @Unsplash When Mark Zuckerberg announced Facebook’s rebranding to Meta, the term metaverse became a buzzword overnight. In addition to generating excitement, this concept has garnered… Leer más: The metaverse in eLearning
- Rethinking eLearning!Photo by WebFactory Ltd @Unsplash Your operational leaders are desperate. They’re desperate for impactful learning initiatives; desperate to get employees to be more effective in their roles; desperate to have… Leer más: Rethinking eLearning!
- It’s good to laugh whilst learningPhoto by Priscilla Du Preez @Unsplash The phrase “bring your whole self to work” has perhaps been overused over the past few years across management meetings, networking events, and even… Leer más: It’s good to laugh whilst learning