If you like The Beatles you should mark this date on your calendar because it is Global Beatles Day! This date celebrates the huge influence that Paul McCartney, George Harrison, John Lennon, and Ringo Starr had on the world, not only regarding their music but also because of their moral values. They promoted the idea that we could all live in a peaceful world, built on the ideas of truth, love, and reaching beyond the boundaries of current human consciousness. But, do you know where the name of the group came from? Or which group member was dyslexic and legally blind?
- How to make compliance training engagingPhoto by Krakenimages @Unsplash Mandatory compliance training has a bad reputation—it’s seen as boring and often nothing more than a tick-box exercise to sit through in a lecture or click […]
- Top tips to embrace employee feedbackPhoto by Jon Tyson @Unsplash There is a certain stigma associated with feedback for many of us. We might be the first to admit our own shortcomings, but it’s different […]
- The metaverse in eLearningPhoto by UK Black Tech @Unsplash When Mark Zuckerberg announced Facebook’s rebranding to Meta, the term metaverse became a buzzword overnight. In addition to generating excitement, this concept has garnered […]
- Rethinking eLearning!Photo by WebFactory Ltd @Unsplash Your operational leaders are desperate. They’re desperate for impactful learning initiatives; desperate to get employees to be more effective in their roles; desperate to have […]
- It’s good to laugh whilst learningPhoto by Priscilla Du Preez @Unsplash The phrase “bring your whole self to work” has perhaps been overused over the past few years across management meetings, networking events, and even […]