👉 Empresas y universidades prevén que será factible asistir a clases fuera de España en el próximo curso. 🎓
👉 En el curso del año 2016-2017 (el último del que el Ministerio de Educación tiene datos), hubo casi 40.000 estudiantes universitarios españoles. 📈
👉 La pandemia del coronavirus, ha golpeado de lleno a los estudiantes en el exterior. 🤔
👉 Al menos un millar de erasmus españoles se quedaron varados, obligando a las Administraciones públicas a ponerse en marcha. ♻
Fuente: Diario EL PAÍS
#formacion#formaciónprofesional #noticiassobreformacion #elinguaformacion #idiomas #covid19
Enlace de la noticia: https://elpais.com/elpais/2020/06/22/actualidad/1592824751_545768.html
Photo by Erick Mclean on Unsplash
Gaming elements have long been used in education. In recent years, game-based learning has become a trend with a broad range of applications.
Educators use it across various disciplines to enhance collaboration, help students to grasp a tough lesson, or even structure an entire course in the form of a game.
Let us have a closer look at game-based learning with its advantages and most effective practices.
Photo by stem.T4L on Unsplash
These days, many teachers are attempting to leverage eLearning tools and programs to help their students learn more effectively than ever before.
But eLearning tech doesn’t always take with kids immediately.
While eLearning can definitely be a challenge for kids, there are many things you can do to make the transition smooth.
Photo by Sam Dan Truong on Unsplash
Does it seem like your time and money simply disappear over the course of a semester? Do you constantly lack time not only for studies but for family errands as well? Everyone can benefit from improving time and money management skills.
The time factor combined with the ability to allocate financial resources is critically important for students. No efficiency can be achieved if a learner struggles with prioritizing. No productivity can be reached if they are burdened with debts. Thus, here you have a few working tips on how to put your finances in order while learning to prioritize or delegate your tasks if needed.
- How to make compliance training engagingPhoto by Krakenimages @Unsplash Mandatory compliance training has a bad reputation—it’s seen as boring and often nothing more than a tick-box exercise to sit through in a lecture or click… Leer más: How to make compliance training engaging
- Top tips to embrace employee feedbackPhoto by Jon Tyson @Unsplash There is a certain stigma associated with feedback for many of us. We might be the first to admit our own shortcomings, but it’s different… Leer más: Top tips to embrace employee feedback
- The metaverse in eLearningPhoto by UK Black Tech @Unsplash When Mark Zuckerberg announced Facebook’s rebranding to Meta, the term metaverse became a buzzword overnight. In addition to generating excitement, this concept has garnered… Leer más: The metaverse in eLearning
- Rethinking eLearning!Photo by WebFactory Ltd @Unsplash Your operational leaders are desperate. They’re desperate for impactful learning initiatives; desperate to get employees to be more effective in their roles; desperate to have… Leer más: Rethinking eLearning!
- It’s good to laugh whilst learningPhoto by Priscilla Du Preez @Unsplash The phrase “bring your whole self to work” has perhaps been overused over the past few years across management meetings, networking events, and even… Leer más: It’s good to laugh whilst learning